In today’s growing sea of brands and promotional messages, it’s easier than ever for your name to get lost in the crowd. With so many brands for consumers to choose from, it doesn’t really seem to matter if your product or service is the best of the best – if they can’t remember which one you are, your quality is irrelevant.
So, are you looking for a way to break through the noise?
Take a look in your laptop bag, work desk, purse, or home office. There’s a good chance you have and use a number of promotional products. From branded coffee mugs to pens and mouse pads, 80% of consumers own promotional products. Of this 80%, over 50% use a promotional product each week. The statistics on promotional products get more compelling. Of those who have promotional products, about 85% of them did business with the brand after receiving a promotional item. Studies show that promotional products increase favorable impressions of brands, which helps convert potential consumers into loyal customers.
Choosing the Right Promotional Products
Promotional materials that are actually useful might just be an option worth pursuing.
So how should you choose what kind of item to give
In a 2011 article written by the New York Times, you should follow three main rules:
- Give an item that your audience will use in the environment where they decide whether or not to use your product or service – put your name in front of them where they’re make their decisions
- Differentiate your message – make it clever, make it unique
- Personalize the message. People love to see their own names.
Promotional Products from Pel Hughes
We can make personalized products such as:
- PopSockets (rubber handles used to make large smartphones easier to hold)
- Tumblers (including coveted YETI cups)
- Coffee mugs
- Drawstring backpacks
- Stress balls
- Golf shirts
- Reusable grocery bags
- An assortment of reusable face masks and neck gaiters—a great way to send the message that your company cares about the health of your employees and your customers.
- Hand sanitizers with convenient clips to attach to keychains, purses, and backpacks.
- Cell phone stands
- Fanny packs
And that’s just to name a few; we offer an abundance of personalized promotional products that have practical uses for your employees and your customers. We even have a curated list of PPE to help keep employees and consumers safe through COVID-19.
When and Where to Give Out Promotional Products
Once you’ve selected the promotional products you want, it’s wise to develop the best strategies to reap the benefits of giving out branded materials. Branded products are a great way to welcome new customers. Perhaps you own a small business in the service industry, giving a new a goodie bag is a great way to set the tone for your new business relationship. Goodie bags with mouse pads, pens, and PPE are ideal for new hires, too.
Other great settings for handing out promotional products include:
- Trade shows
- Career days
- Customer appreciation initiatives
Thinking promotional materials might be a good strategy for your business in 2020? Whether you need to update your logo or select the right promotional products to suit your industry, Pel Hughes is here to get you started. Call us at (504) 486-8646 to speak with one of our experts.